Friday, December 21, 2012

Let It Snow!

We finally had our first decent snow of the year and couldn't wait to let the kids play in it. We finished up their winter gear shopping at Once Upon a Child this week so they were all set and ready to play.

Photobucket
This girl will never know how much she slays me

Photobucket
Big ole baby belly.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Snow covered pine trees make me almost as happy as freshly fallen autumn leaves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The kids didn't stand a chance against their daddy in the snowball fight

Photobucket
Seriously, how handsome is this guy? We know how to make each other absolutely freakin' crazy but at the end of the day he's still the only person who can make my heart feel like it's beating a million miles a minute and like it's stopped beating completely all at the same time. Funny what love does to us, huh?

Photobucket
I still don't understand, nor will I probably ever understand what I ever did to deserve them

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She was mad because she couldn't stand back up haha

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment